Founded in 1931 by Miss W E Laurence, over 75 years ago. The school was started in her Oxfordshire home, Cranford House, to teach one pupil, Billy Higgs, the son of a local couple from Blewbury.
Today, the School still resides on that site and comprises a purpose built Nursery, Lower School, Junior School and a Senior Block and educates over 350 pupils.
We worked closely with Cranford to capture its uniqueness and ethos. Newly commissioned photography was of key importance, capturing the warmth and enriching environment that is Cranford. We built a visually rich website incorporating our bespoke Content Management System (CMS). The functionality and simplicity of design has been very well received and enables Cranford to keep parents up-to-date with all the latest news and events.